saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] SAML Interoperability Demo marketing information

Hello,

My name is Dee Schur and I am the marketing assistant at OASIS. The
OASIS Director of Communications is Carol Geyer.

I would like to bring everyone up to speed on the SAML Interoperability
Demo to be held at the Burton Catalyst conference in San Francisco on
15-17 July, http://www.burtongroup.com/catalyst/catna02/. The Demo will
take place in a hospitality suite on Monday evening, 15 July. Please
see, http://www.burtongroup.com/catalyst/hospitalityfaq.asp, for more
information about the hospitality suites.
A press event will occur during the day of 15 July prior to the
hospitality suite (demo). More details will follow on the press event.

The following companies are confirmed participants:

Baltimore Technologies*
Crosslogix*
ePeople*
Entegrity Solutions*
Netegrity*
Novell*
Oblix*
OverXeer*
RSA Security*
Sigaba*
Sun Microsystems*
Tivoli*

OASIS is cosponsoring this event which means that we will promote this
event on the OASIS website, http://www.oasis-open.org/events/, the
XML.org website, http://www.oasis-open.org/events/, in the OASIS News,
in two emails to the OASIS and XML.org membership (9.000 plus) and in an
OASIS press release following the event.

A pre-event press release is planned for 3 June which was developed by:

Thomas Aitchison
Socket Public Relations
taitchison@socketpr.com

Jaculynn Peterson
Burton Group
jpeterson@burtongroup.com

The PR firm (Sockets) will begin pre-pitching the release on May 28.

COSTS:
We are (OASIS, BURTON GROUP and all vendor participants) are in the
process of compiling a variety of information before I can come back to
you with specific cost estimates to support this event.

Marketing Materials:
Standard marketing collateral is allowed in the demo room, as long as
the opportunity to distribute collateral is provided equally to all
participating vendors, and subject to constraints on available table-top
space in the suite.

During a conference call, we discussed the possibility of developing a
one page flyer per vendor to describe the individual vendors SAML
product, which could be distributed to the press during the press event.

Two easel signs will be produced by Burton (inside and outside room);
could you each send your logos in eps and gif format.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Dee Schur
Marketing Support
OASIS