saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] URGENT: Last Call for Input on Facilities Request

After a quick conversation with Rob Philpott, we agreed that it might make sense to request phone and internet access only through Sunday, since the demo to the
press will be Monday morning. Also, we would only get it if the rates were no worse than what it costs in the room. For instance, if the internet connection is quite
a bit higher than what we would pay in our rooms (assumed to be $10/day), we would just have to go to our rooms if we needed to get new code, etc. from back home.

Don;