saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Conference call for June 4th

I just now got my internet connectivity back :-(  I believe that we need
to have a call and hope I can be on the whole time, but will be at O'Hare
airport.

Here is the call information (same as last time):

date: June 4, 2002 12-1pm EDT (11-12pm CDT / 9-10am PDT)
phone number: 888-422-7101
participant code: 551215

Short agenda:
- Status
  - Custom apps
  - Marketing
  - Costs
  - Monitors/networking gear provided by Sun
- Review dry-run details (make sure people know how to get where they are
going and have phone numbers for people to get help from)
- Other

Sorry for being so brief. I'm sure I'm forgetting all kinds of things, but
my real job has absolutely buried me :-) I'm sure you all know the
feeling.

Don;