saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Directions to RSA Security for the SAML interop dry run

I'm forwarding the directions and hotel info I sent to Irving for the dry run.  Those directions are from the airport.

For Netegrity, I assume you'll be coming from the Waltham area:

  1. Take Rte 128 North.
  2. Exit onto Rte 3 North
  3. Follow the directions attached below starting at Step 5.

For Entegrity, I assume you'll be coming from the Marlboro/Northboro area.  I recommend:

  1. Take I-495 North
  2. Exit onto Rte 3 South
  3. The last exit before Rte 3 dumps into Rte 128 is Rte 62.  Take the Rte 62 exit.
  4. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp
  5. Go under Rte 3 and at the first light, take a left onto Crosby Drive.
  6. Follow the directions below starting at Step 7.

Tell the guard you are meeting with me in the Berlin Conference Room in the Executive Briefing Center.  If there's any confusion or issues, just call me on my cell phone.

If I am unavailable for some reason, you should try David Warren at 781-515-7152.

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security

Tel: 781-515-7115