saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Minutes of SAML Interop 2002 Conf. call - June 4, 2002

> > 	Rob informs that abcforum.com (?) has a demo server and will take a
> > look at it.

Sorry that wasn't clear.  We have a demo site at http://www.ebcforum.com
with links to a Keon CA for obtaining personal certs for the demos at that
site.  The folks that run the site have offered to modify it to add a link
for requesting web server certs that would be valid for some short period of
time (60 days was discussed).

This offer still stands if we run into any issues with Baltimore's process.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115