saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] URGENT: Please send PKCS#10 to Irving Reid

I just want to make it very clear that to expedite certificate usage at
the dry run, especially at Sun, you need to get your PKCS#10 requests to
Irving Reid at Baltimore (Irving.Reid@baltimore.com). Per Rob's recent
email we will NOT be using the public CA at Baltimore and there will be
NO internet access at Sun. This request needs to be sent to him today
(Thu) or tomorrow (Fri).

Irving, if you can keep track of who you have processed requests for so
that we can know how "complete" we are, that would be great.

A backup plan for the Sun dry run will be to create the request, move it
to my laptop and I'll go submit it to the private CA, which will be up
and running at RSA. I'd like to avoid this if at all possible.

Don;