saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] validation

Ritu,
You are correct, the "IssueInstance" in my sample is an error. Thanks for pointing it out!

-- Charles
-----Original Message-----
From: Rituparna Das [mailto:Rituparna.Das@epeople.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:42 PM
To: Charles Knouse; Bhavna.Bhatnagar@Sun.COM
Cc: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

1. Here's a request and response from our test although we won't really be generating responses.
2. What information are we planning to include in the #X509SubjectName format name?
3. Charles, I noticed that the request and response you sent used attribute names "IssueInstance" instead of "IssueInstant" for Request, Response and Assertion. Is that an error or am I missing something here?

- Ritu