saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] URGENT: Please send PKCS#10 to Irving Reid

Would it be possible for Irving to send me a pkcs#12 export of the Unicert
Root CA (with the key pair and root cert).  That way I can do some
standalone playing round this weekend.

In addition I may bring a "CA toolkit" program with me on Monday - as back
up.  This would allow me to generate certs as well - with more control than
Unicert would offer.

John