saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] It is official! Sun Dry Run has Internet Access

Thanks to Param for sticking with this even after I thought
I had explored all avenues. If you only knew how much work
this small victory took :-)  Here is an email I got from him
just a bit ago. Yeah!

----------------

Today in morning we completed the networking in SunU room
and did setup our DNS server, details given below:

SunU room network: 192.18.50.x  (Where x= 1-126)
Subnet mask:  255.255.255.128
Gateway: 192.18.50.1
DNS server: 192.18.50.113

Now each vendor have to change their IP address to
192.18.50.xy

where x= vendor no as per the below list
      y= system no starting with 1 ( Eg: First system no=1
and second=2 etc)

As per this rule, Sun system's IP address wil be:

First system: 192.18.50.111
Second system: 192.18.50.112

All venodrs to change their IPs accordingly.

Thanks to  Michelle and Ping's team who helped us move the
monitors to SunU room.

Don;