saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] It is official! Sun Dry Run has Internet Access

I just finished speaking with Don on some other topics, but addressing did
come up.

Those people coming to RSA for the dry run must keep the original
192.168.16.xxy IP addressing scheme.  Those going to Sun must change to
192.18.50.xxy JUST for the dry run.

We just recently found out about the Sun addressing requirements and it is
too late to switch everyone over to the same non-routing address range. I
just can't ask my network support folks to make those kind of changes now.

Don and I agreed that at the conference, we will ALL use the original
address range of 192.168.16.xxy.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security