saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Re: DNS config info

I've forwarded this on to Param to fix our DNS server, which may wait now until Monday morning.

Don;

"Philpott, Robert" wrote:

Hello Don...

I've attached the ZIP file I mentioned that contains the DNS files from the MS DNS server. It creates one for each of the baltimore, crosslogix, ... domains.

Even though you'll be using different IP addresses at Sun, someone may want to check the host name/address mappings for consistency.

Anyway, call me if you've got any issues/questions.

Have a good weekend.

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security