saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Conference call for June 18th

Here is the call information (same as last time):

date: June 18, 2002 12-1pm EDT (11-12pm CDT / 9-10am PDT)
phone number: 888-422-7101
participant code: 551215

Agenda:

- Issues that have come up during the dry runs
  - SAML/SAMLP namespace
  - NotBefore time issues
  - Logout on each portal page
  - Requirements for what must be checked - spec
interpretation alignment
  - Interop between the dry runs?
  - Internet testing between now and Catalyst?

- Catalyst
  - Status of preso about what SAML is and isn't
  - Check on marketing / SAML one-pager
  - Review press preview plans
  - Review/discuss attendee experience
  - Do we need internet connectivity? If so, Saturday only
or Monday also? We will probably have it.
  - Do we need a phone? We will probably get just one, but
it will essentially be a house phone only.
  - Should we put cell phones into spreadsheet?
  - Schedule for Saturday setup

Don;