saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Standard implementation

We are interested in supporting the SAML standard in our product, and I
was wondering if there are plans to make a standard implementation of
the standard once it is complete (or if there are companies releasing an
implementation that may become the de facto standard).

Thanks in advance.

Bret Taylor
btaylor@reactivity.com