saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Conference Call Tomorrow?

Title: Message
Andy -
Lots of people are on vacation. I recall that we decided not to have the call.

Jahan

---------------------------
Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
tel: 310.286.3070
fax: 310.286.3076

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Fetterer [mailto:afetterer@crosslogix.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 3:03 PM
To: Saml-Dev (saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org)
Subject: [saml-dev] Conference Call Tomorrow?

Hello -

Will there be a conference call tomorrow?  My memory may be wrong here, but I recall us not having a formal call planned but instead taking issues as the come and having an informal call(s) if necessary - so - are there any issues that need to be discussed?

Andrew Fetterer

2200 Bridge Parkway

Redwood Shores, CA

94065