saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Interop

Jahan,
Can you tell me why the food was 'the worst'? Actually, I ordered the
food and I would like to know if this is something that I should follow
up on because all of the vendors paid a good bit for that food.

Thanks!
Dee
-----Original Message-----
From: Jahan Moreh [mailto:jmoreh@sigaba.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 2:07 PM
To: 'Eve L. Maler'; 'Ken Yagen'
Cc: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Some details.....

We had 12 vendors (9 were acting as both portal and content providers,
and three only as content providers).
We demonstrated sso wherein you'd log into a portal once and get content
from multiple providers without having to reauthenticate. We also showed
that each user would get a different content depending on their
"memberLevel" attribute, which was in the attribute assertion.

At 11:00 AM Hal, Prateek participated in a press conference and gave
details of SAML. This followed the Liberty project press release. At
11:45 the press came in to the interop room and we showed them the SSO
scenario.

From 6-9 we had the room open to the general audience. Even though we
had the worst food (sorry Carol...), we got a very good size crowd
passing through and spending time playing with the demos and getting
explanations from us.

All-in-all, I think this was a *great* event.

Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
tel: 310.286.3070