saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Interop event

Yes, was great working with all and meeting all in the process of  making this a reality.
For those who did not attend the conference, after Hal's presentation, James Lewis (
CEO Burton group) asked everyone who participated in the demo to stand up and the standees
got a standing ovation. I just wanted to convey this to those who were unfortunately not present
to receive it. So smile and pat yourself on your  back :))

Bhavna

Bill Simons wrote:

I just wanted to express to everyone who participated in the Interop this past weekend what a pleasure it was working with you all.  I think that it speaks highly of the SAML specification, the writers, and the engineers involved in the implementation, how quickly and easily we were all able to get our products working together.

Congratulations to all involved!

Bill Simons
Entegrity Solutions

Bhavna Bhatnagar                                Sun Microsystems Inc.
Identity Management group        __o
Tel: 408-276-3591              _`\<,_
                              (*)/ (*)