saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Interop event

Don -
The beauty of this exercise was that everyone played an equally
important role. From Prateek and Hal representation to the press, to
Irving's support in giving us certs, to the people who wrote the code,
to Carol and Dee for seeing to the logistics. Your role as the master
organizer was as important as anyone. I honestly believe that we would
not have had as successful an event without your excellent
organizational guidance.

A special thanks from Sigaba to all participants who supported our
"advance" flow (as Prateek would say, or "weird" flow as Trevor would
say).

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh