saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] FW: An updated samlJ jar

My apologies for bothering you with the matter, but...

An RSA Security colleague, David Warren, accidentally sent the original message in this mail thread to the OASIS saml-dev list. That message contained some jar files for code we had prototyped some time ago. While this demo code is no longer being used, it was proprietary material and I'd appreciate your cooperation by deleting it from your mail systems.

Thank you,

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security