saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Question about the base64 encoding in Browser/POSTprofile

>Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

I think it would be useful for somebody with base64 and character encoding knowledge to help address this issue in the 1.1 spec
revision being worked on.

Basically the answer to your question is that it's underspecified, and I have no idea what the right text should be, but we need
something better.

-- Scott