saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML Usage Statistics?

> Oftentimes anecdotes--war and peer stories--are just as
> powerful if not
> more so than any supposedly "hard numbers". I believe that is
> where the
> original question was targeted.

Nope, guess again. Here is the first post in this thread:

----
I'm attempting to determine if I can build a
fact-based business case that justifies the adoption
of SAML if an organization's business partners have
not yet adopted it.

If an organization's business partners have not
adopted SAML then if the organization does adopt it
then it is left with the task of "selling" SAML to its
partners if its investment in SAML is to pay off.

Are there any SAML usage statistics or any other
information that might help me build the business case
I describe above?

If this is not the proper forum for my query, I'd
appreciate any pointers to other forums that might be
more appropriate.

Thanks,

Barton Stanley
----