saml-dev message

Subject: Re: RE : [saml-dev] Which version to use?

Dear Anastase,

Thank you for your email. My question was more: as SAML 2.0 now
includes ID-FF, and, from the previous discussion, ID-FF is now a
dead-end, what will be the status of ID-WSF? Will it be integrated in a
later release of SAML? Will it exist as a stand-alone specification on
top of saml 2.0?

Cheers,

Jean-Noel Colin