saml-dev message

Subject: FW: Some questions

Hi all,

 We have investigated a number of WS security methods and decided that SAML is the right one to go for.
I have some fundamental questions regarding SAML. Forgive me if these questions are out of the interest of this mailing list, if this is the case I would appreciate if you tell where I should go.

Is there any SAML implementation to use with apache axis?

Did you ever experienced interoperability(problems) with .NET?

Best regards,

Bora Eliacik
ARGELA technologies