saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Anyone have actual message exchange XML instance samples they're willing to share?

> Rob, what profiles will be tested at the interop event?  In
> particular, what bindings will be used for the SSO profile?

[RSP] Hello Tom - the specifics are still being worked out.

At a minimum, we'll be testing web SSO and Single Logout Profiles.

Whether to use a POST binding or the Artifact Binding/Artifact
Resolution Profile or both with SSO and SLO is still being discussed.

While we're likely to use persistent name identifiers, it's not decided
whether we'll do termination and thus need the NameID Mgmt Profile.

Some folks also want to test the Assertion Query/Request Profile using
an attribute authority role, so perhaps the "basic" attribute profile
will be used.

There was disagreement on whether to use the IDP Discovery Profile for
the interop.