saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] New to SAML

Yuri,

Thanks very much for bringing your document to the attention of this
list!  It seems like a very useful resource; your visual comparison
of structures is especially interesting.  I'd would like to study it
more carefully, and possibly model some of the official SAML V2.0
outreach materials on your explanatory approach.  Would that be all
right?

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522