saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] AuthnQuery

How about the use case where a user interacts with a browser-based application that triggers a chain of non-browser-based sub-processes, one of which wants to verify the user's authentication before acting on his behalf? In this case, that sub-process might not have access to the authn assertion provided during browser authn/access to the web app, but would be able to initiate a SOAP request to obtain a new assertion.

::Ari