saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Question Regarding Java API for SAML

You could have a look at SAMUEL (SAMl Used in ELearning) - a Java SAML
toolkit from the UK JISC Guanxi project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/guanxi

It's not complete yet - it's about to be updated with a SAML2 Metadata
object binding hierarchy and some javadocs(!) but we use it to support the
Shibboleth profile.

Alistair

--
Alistair Young