saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML, trust and WS.

> No aware of any general web services work in Liberty can you
> point us to that work ?

http://www.projectliberty.org/resources/specifications.php#box2

Most specifically, SOAP Binding, Security Mechanisms, and the Authn Service
specs, although I think the latter has some work to be done on it for
generalized SAML assertion issuance.

Of course, I think SAML itself already has the pieces necessary to support
SAML-specific use cases building on top of the WSS SAML profile, and it is
within scope of the SSTC to continue to define them under the heading of
"SAML profiles of general interest".

-- Scott