saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML, trust and WS.

> lol! is this what you mean?:
>
> "Sun Microsystems and Microsoft Announce Joint Development of
> Draft Specifications for Web Single Sign-On Interoperability"
>
> http://developers.sun.com/techtopics/identity/interop/index.html

Not really. I don't think Web Single Sign-On has much to do with Web
Services. I think more people need to understand that.

It's certainly possible to try and turn them into the same problem, but I
think that shortchanges both. Until the interface that people use to access
to the web is substantially different than it is today, they really are not
the same problem.

-- Scott