saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML, trust and WS.

Thanks for you comments all. Hand waving it certainly is! Don't want to
expend too much effort until it's clear whether such a setup is required.

Scott's example is for SPa to request something from an IdP for another
entity down the line. So the IdP has to keep generating transients.

I don't like this. It's not "compact" enough for me. I just like the idea
of each SP taking care of it's own requirements.

Tom - I'm not sure what you mean by the NameIdentifier issue.

Off to think some more.

Alistair

--
Alistair Young