saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Metadata for Saml URI Binding (to obtain Assertions by reference )

> What does the md look  like for this.
>
> Is this defined using the
> md:AssertionIDRequestService with a Binding of ...bindings:URI?

Yeah, that was the rough idea. There is no profile that I can find that
really addresses use of the URI binding, so I guess it was just left out. As
is obvious from reading it, I churned out the dummy profile for the basic
query/request stuff just because the consensus was to have profiles for
everything we wanted people to conform to, but I think the URI thing was
overlooked. Actual usage of metadata is mostly discussed in a profile
context, thus...not mentioned.

-- Scott