saml-dev message

Subject: SAML testing tools

I was wondering about commercial, free or open source test tools such as
load testing tools that might be compatible with the SAML Web Browser POST
profile for SSO. The issue seems to be that many components and tools don't
process javascript and therefore don't handle the browser being redirected
using a form automatically submitted (POSTed) using javascript. Are you
aware of any good components or tools that are particularly useful as
automation or test tools to simulate the browser when using the SAML 1.1 Web
Browser POST profile for SSO?

I have seen some mention of jmeter but looking at jmeter it doesn't seem to
support this. The other tool that looked promising is hatatap but it doesn't
seem to be as popular as jmeter.

Any information appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug