saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML testing tools

Thanks Scott.

I gave jmeter a try and couldn't get it to POST the form back unless I
hardcoded what was going to be in the post. If anyone has any examples of
jmeter scripts that do this or an addon or platform that does work, I would
love to hear it. I tried on Windows, I didn't have any of my Unix machines
in that environment.

I did try out another package, httpunit, which looks like it will work,
although getting it to work with my self sign SSL certs has proven
difficult.

Thanks,

Doug