saml-dev message

Subject: Queries on processing AuthnContextClassRef

Hi,

I am a neophyte to SAML and would appreciate if somebody could bail me out
from the following queries:

1. What is the order/priority of Authentication Context Classes. I could not
find any reference to priority of the classes in the document
"saml-authn-context-2.0-os".

2. How will the IDP communicate to the relying party (in response) what
authentication context has been used to authenticate the user.

3. Currently, in our implementation of IDP, we are using 2 authentication
contexts:
	1. urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport
	2. urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PreviousSession

   a. What if the relying party requests with authentication contexts other
then the above and thus is not being supported by the IDP.
   b. What if the relying party sends any junk value in disguise of
authentication context.

Thanks,
Mohit Raj