saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] HTTP error response code

> No, I think Scott is simply saying there is no SAML 2.0 profile that
> governs this situation.  Others are free to specify additional
> profiles of SAML, and indeed there is a lot of that going on right now
> outside the SSTC.  Liberty, for example, is heavily involved with SAML
> 2.0.

Yes, that was exactly what I meant. At the end of the day, if your sentence
starts with "I don't have a browser..." and your use case isn't simple SAML
queries, you may as well not look at the profiles document, apart from as a
source of inspiration.

There are other places you can look for overlap with your problem space,
like Liberty and of course WSS itself to some extent.

-- Scott