saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] use of protocolSupportEnumeration

> Sorry, my knowledge of XML Schema is lacking.  Do I need to define
> attribute hasSupport twice, in two different schema documents
> corresponding to X509-basic and X509-encrypted?

That's how it would fall out using the convention I've been following, but I haven't run into any cases where I needed more than one
per profile.

You could just define two attributes, hasBasicSupport, hasEnhancedSupport, or something like that.

There's no rules to follow, it's just one of those judgement calls.

-- Scott