saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] All profiles (in the Profile Specification) depend on the involvement of a browser - True or False?

> You are saying, "Not all profiles listed in the Profile
> Specification depend on the involvement of a browser".  Is
> that correct?

I'm not sure why such a question is important, but I never said they all
did, and that's correct.

> Would it be fair to say that "most" of the profiles listed in
> the Profile Specification depend on the involvement of a browser?

I really have no idea, I didn't count them. SSO, SLO, and NameIDMgmt are
probably the only browser profiles, and technically NameIDMgmt isn't
dependent on one, and SLO is sort of just connected by implication, so maybe
only one is.

-- Scott