saml-dev message

Subject: Saml20 toolkit

Hello everybody,
I would like to ask few general qestion about the OpenSaml2.0 toolkit.

1. Which version do you recommend to use:
I found the official release of the TP1 on the page http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/ .
I found there is already an TP2 in progress in public the SVN repository.
Where do you expect the official release of TP2?
What do you recommend to use untill then? Is the current snapshot of the TP2 somehow stable can we expect the current snaphot to be working?
Additionally
https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/OSTwoRoadMap says that a beta version was expected in July. Does hold that TP2 = Beta?
The last question from this cluster considers the production use. Do you expect any version which will suitable for production use in nearly future?

2. What is the status quo of the profile supports? Are the following profiles somehow supported?

Web Browser SSO Profile

Identity Provider Discovery Profile

Artifact Resolution Profile

Assertion Query/Request Profile

What kind of support does OpenSaml2 offers for them? Is there for example some support for Servlet based IP and Sp in the same manner as the SourceId toolkit offers for SAML1?

Thank you very much for any information.....

Jan