saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Issuer and webSSO profile.

>That's not a profile issue, it's up to the Format of the NameID in use.
Only persistent and transient even address the >
>qualifiers, otherwise they are unused.

I see your point I guess since the Profile impose that the Format for
the issuer is Entity (as such it might not be present) then it means
that NAmeQualifier/SPNameQualifier have no meaning in this context. Is
that correct ?

>That is not a MUST unless the NameID in question has one set.

Well as said above in the case of WebSSO profile since the issuer is
mand it MUST contain the SPProvidedID.
Is that a logical conclusion?