saml-dev message

Subject: Tools for consuming SAML 2.0 assertions

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to SAML and am looking for a reasonably priced solution
to consume SAML 2.0 assertions.  I looked at OpenSAML, but it looks like
they are not up to 2.0 yet.  The partner I'm working with wants to send
using the 2.0 standard.  Has anyone come across tools that could be
implemented for this without having to implement an entire identity
management solution (since we already have one).

-Chris

this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.