saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML2.0 implementations

I recently compiled a list of major open-source implementations of
various SAML and Liberty protocol flavors:

http://OpenSSO.dev.java.net (Sun) - Java, "Lightbulb" PHP subproject
http://www.OpenSAML.org (Shibboleth) - Java, C++
http://www.SourceID.org (Ping Identity) - Java, .NET, Apache
http://LaSSO.Entrouvert.org (Entrouvert) - C
http://ZXID.org (Symlabs) - C, scripty wrappers
http://www.cahillfamily.com/OpenSource/ - C

Maybe this list is worth putting on the SSTC home page?

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com