saml-dev message

Subject: SAML 2.0 in Ruby

News you can use from Pat Patterson...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	SAML 2.0 in Ruby
Date: 	Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:38:39 -0800
From: 	Pat Patterson <Andrew.Patterson@Sun.COM>

Hot on the heels (ok, several months after) the 'Lightbulb' SAML
2.0/PHP implementation, we have SAML 2.0/Ruby! This blog entry has
the details:

http://blogs.sun.com/superpat/entry/latest_opensso_extension_saml_2

As I mention in the entry, credit goes to Todd Saxton down in NZ for
getting this working.

And, BTW, Lightbulb has a new name:
http://blogs.sun.com/superpat/entry/lightbulb_is_dead_long_live

Cheers,

Pat

Pat Patterson <mailto:pat.patterson@sun.com>
Federation Architect
Superpatterns <http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/superpat> blog,
Planet Identity <http://planetidentity.org>
Identity Management Products <http://www.sun.com/identity>
/Sun Microsystems, Inc. <http://www.sun.com/>/

Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com
CTO Business Alliances group                Sun Microsystems, Inc.