saml-dev message

Subject: Test vector data for simple sign use cases

Hello,
Does anyone have, or can point me to, any good test vector data with
which to test the simple "blob" signature (i.e. non-XML signature) use
cases?

Known good test data for both the HTTP-Redirect DEFLATE and the draft
HTTP-POST-SimpleSign bindings would be of use, e.g. the encoded/signed
query string or POST form, and associated key/key pair used for
signing.  I don't trust our encoders (yet) to generate the stuff to test
the validation...   :-)

Thanks,
Brent