saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] [SAML 2.0] 2-SPs 2-IDPs communication issues

First of all, thank you very much indeed for your reply.
In fact, I wasn't expected any easy answers ;)

I think the most suitable approach for what I'm trying to achieve is
the IdP Discovery Profile.

Anyway, and knowing that it would be out of the standard and it's not
the SP's job, but wouldn't it be nice some kind of communication
between SPs? I mean, one SP saying to another: "hey, "this" guy has
been authenticated in "this" IdP, at this time, in this context. Why
don't you go and check it out?" Just thinking-aloud

Again, thank you for your time.

Enrique