saml-dev message

Subject: Simplest-to-deploy java SAML idp?

Hello,

I've gotten some great help here clearing up my misconceptions about SAML. Now I'm wondering if anyone can steer me toward a an appropriate implimentation.

This is a first use of SAML within the organization I'm working for, and I'm trying to get something up and running as quickly as possible. I had originally thought I could "SAML-ize" my application simply by using an api and adding a bit of code to an existing application. I've been convinced that that doesn't make sense, and that it's worth looking in to setting up a dedicated identity provider.

I've spent the morning looking at Shiboleth and OpenSSO. Both look like they will take significant time to set up. Is there a simpler java SAML idp out there I should look in to?

thanks,

-Morgan