saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Simplest-to-deploy java SAML idp?

Cool, so I may be able to dispense with the JRE security configuration and just work in the web container?

Do you know if Shibbolith allow me to use whatever bizarre/convoluted authentication process my company requires (meaning, I guess, can I use some of my own code in a Shibboleth install)? Or will it only work with specific authentication systems?

Also, I'm assuming I should be able to edit the JSP's and make the UI look however I want. Anything wrong with that assumption?

(perhaps these are questions for Shiboleth people instead of the SAML-dev list?)

thanks much

-Morgan

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
> For now, it will be pretty much the scenario outlined in this diagram on
the
> SAML2.0 article on wikepedia:

That scenario doesn't require any back-channel calls, so the requirement (in
Shibboleth at least) to support client TLS or modify the JCE settings isn't
applicable.

-- Scott