saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Sample/Example of SAML Attribute Query Response?

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Anil John <aniltj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could anyone point me to any examples of responses <samlp:Response ..> to a
> SAML 2.0 AttributeQuery messages?

The SAML V2.0 Deployment Profiles for X.509 Subjects contains some
examples that you might find useful:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SstcSaml2X509ProfilesDeploy

> In particular, I am looking for responses that use the
> <saml:EncryptedAssertion> element to return all the attributes as encrypted
> as well as a response that has a mix of clear and encrypted attributes.

That's a tall order :-)  The SAML V2.0 Attribute Sharing Profile for
X.509 Authentication-Based Systems comes closest, I think:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SstcSamlX509AuthnAttribProfile

Hope this helps,
Tom