saml-dev message

Subject: AuthnReqaccordingly

Hello,

In minutes from April 22, 2008, it is stated on point 3.4 “AI: Sampo to revise Query Extension for SAML AuthnReqaccordingly”.
I cannot find any info on an evolution. Could you please point me to some info about this.

Thanks

Marc Stern
Senior Consultant - Security Group Head
Approach Belgium - http://www.approach.be
Avenue Einstein, 2A   -    B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve   -     Belgium

1. This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
2. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination of this Communication is strictly prohibited.
3. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return of this e-mail.
4. E-mail quotations and proposals are for information only, and are subject to confirmation by the Signature of the appropriate contractual documentation by the authorized persons or both