saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] IdP DS Protocol and Profile

You don't need a policy for that.  The DS request contains the entity
ID of the SP and the DS has metadata so it can look up the metadata
for the SP and filter the IdPs based on that if it really cares.

Most SPs though would give a much better user experience if they owned
the DS and then only listed IdPs with which is was willing to work
(i.e. its "customers").