saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML V2.0 Metadata Extensions for Login and Discovery

On Jan 12, 2011, at 6:27 PM, "Tom Scavo" <trscavo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what a "Committee Specification Draft" is but my question
> is: Will this document be undergoing public review some time in the
> near future?

That's what CDs are called now, but to answer the question, I don't even expect the CSD publication to happen quickly due to Mary leaving, and my guess is we'll wait for a large batch of drafts before starting a review cycle.

Getting comments at any time through the comments list is fine, since it's relatively easy to do so outside of review cycles. The formalism is less, and the hassles of the document process are such that it's better to have a "finished" draft to take to review.

-- Scott