saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] relative position of RelayState parameter in URL

Hello list,

  This question is from John Rasmussen. His email/IP seems to be blacklisted and he is not able to post to this list.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 2:22 AM, <rasmussj@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Hey thanks, I'd appreciate that!

My question is:

Regarding SubjectConfirmation. I'm looking for a concise comparison of each, and specifically when each should be used.

I've read all I can find in the specification library and I don't seem to be able to put my finger on a good single source comparison or usage description.

Applications Integration Middleware
IBM Software Group
617-869-4995 (cell)

Author of IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance Handbook published by IBM Press, (with Bill Hines, Jaime Ryan, Simon Kapadia, Jim Brennan)
Link to DataPower book on www.amazon.com